Table of Contents
- 1 Activities Backgrounds and Organizations
- 2 Understanding the Microworld
- A Resume
- A.1 Curriculum Vitae
- A.2 Teaching Activities
- A.3 Research Activities
- B Personal References
- B.1 Articles
- B.2 Books
- B.3 Proceedings in International Conferences (ACT)
- B.4 Oral Communications
List of Figures
- 1. Figure 1.1: Timeline of main events and activities (projects and supervisions) since tenure. Further information on the different projects, and the supervisions are given in Appendices A.3.1 and A.3.2 respectively.
- 2. Figure 1.2: Personal references progress since tenure. The listed publications follow the nomenclature proposed by the “Haut Conseil de l’évaluation de la recherche et de l’enseignement supérieur” (Hcéres) . The detailed list of my publications and the nomenclature are given in Appendix B.
- 3. Figure 1.3: The different PRISME Laboratory locations: Orléans, Bourges, Chartres, Châteauroux and Issoudun. The disk size illustrates the importance of the staff over the different locations.
- 4. Figure 1.4: Representation of the scaling importance towards the microworld. The last row depicts the main vision modalities range.
- 5. Figure 1.5: Diagram representative of the challenges, sciences, benefits, and applications of microrobotics.
- 6. Figure A.1: Teaching load progress expressed in “equivalent TD hours”. My average teaching load is about . The line at is the minimum teaching duty to be achieved.