Robotic and Micro/Nano-robotic for biomedical and health-care applications
INSA Centre Val de Loire,
University of Orléans, PRISME Laboratory, EA 4229
Campus de Bourges,
88 bd Lahitolle,
F-18022 Bourges, France
+33(0)2 48 48 40 75
+33(0)2 48 48 40 50
Current position and responsibilities
- Since 2008
Associate Professor (maître de conférences), 61st CNU1 section
- INSA Centre Val de Loire, University of Orléans, PRISME Laboratory EA4229, Bourges, France.
- member of the teaching team of the Industrial Risk Control2 (MRI), of the Energy, Risks, and Environment (ERE), and of the Sciences and Techniques for Engineers3 (STPI) departments.
- member of the Robotic team of the Images, Robotics, Automatic control and Signal (IRAuS) unit of the PRISME Laboratory.
- Since 2014
- in charge of the Nuclear Energy option of the 5th year (engineer’s degree) of the Industrial Risk Control (MRI) department.
- Since 2017
- referent of “racism and antisemitism”.
- elected member of the council of the Energy, Risks and Environment (ERE) department.
Experience and Graduate Educations
- Oct.2007 Aug.2008
- Post-Doctorate at Inria de Rennes Bretagne Atlantique4, Rennes, France.
Research on sensory control for unmanned aerial vehicles conducted in Lagadic team, supervised by François Chaumette.
- Feb.2007 Aug.2007
- Teaching assistant, in French Attaché Temporaire d’Enseignement et de Recherche (ATER), at Paul Sabatier University of Toulouse, France.
- Feb.2004 Aug.2007
- Doctorate degree at LAAS-CNRS,
PhD thesis in Robotic control, directed by Viviane Cadenat, entitled “Multi-sensor-based control strategies and visual signal loss management for mobile robots navigation”.
- Master of Science (DESS) on Intelligent Systems at Paul Sabatier University of Toulouse, France.
- Master of Advanced Studies (DEA) on Computer Sciences at Paul Sabatier University of Toulouse, France.
- Scholarship (IUP5, L2-M1) on Intelligent Systems at Paul Sabatier University of Toulouse, France.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science and Technology for the Engineer, at University of Reunion Island, France.
- Since 2015
- Member of the program committee of the International Conference on Robotics, Manipulation, and Automation at Small Scales (MARSS)
- Since 2013
- Editorial Board member of the International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems (IJARS).
- Since 2005
- IEEE member (SM’05, AM’08, M’12).
- Regular Reviewer
- IEEE Transactions on Robotics (TRO);
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBME);
- IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics (TMECH);
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (TASE);
- International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems (IJARS);
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA);
- IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS);
- IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob);
- French outstanding research award (PEDR, 2014—2018)
From French “Maîtrise des Risques Industriels” (MRI). The MRI speciality is defined by a systemic risk approach (cindynics, or risk analysis). http://www.insa-centrevaldeloire.fr/en/training/industrial-risk-control ↩
From French “Science et Technique pour l’Ingénieur” (STPI). The STPI department teaches a core syllabus for the first two years so as to equip future engineering students with the necessary fundamentals for continuing their studies. http://www.insa-centrevaldeloire.fr/en/training/engineering-science-and-technology ↩
From French “Institut Universitaire Professionnalisé” (IUP) ↩